Dalkey - Deilginis
Dublin bound Dart departs from Dalkey. (photo: Huib Zegers - May 2002)
Dalkey is situated on the southern branch of the Dart, between Glenageary and Killiney.
The station was opened on 10 July 1854 and was closed for goods traffic on 30 March 1964. It was preceded by Dalkey Atmospheric Railway station which opened on 29 March 1844 and closed on 12 April 1854.
All Dart trains to and from Bray/Greystones.
To Dublin Connolly: 31 minutes
To Bray: 10 minutes
To Greystones: 21 minutes
u IE website: Dalkey
u Departures: Dart (PDF)
This document was created by Huib Zegers ; ©2007 - Dublinfo.net